Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Apr 2018 13:57:49 -0700
From:         Edward V Barger <edvbarger@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: flue vent assembly   THANK YOU
Comments: To: Alistair Bell <albell@shaw.ca>

Thank you so much all is well now I needed to use a piece of masking tape to hold the outer ring in place while I screwed together

yes I did remove the tape

I lost one flue vent assembly one night It is parked in front of our house here in Venice Some one did the night time pick a part on it

nice surprise in the morning

This group is such a wonderful group of helpful on line friends

Now I need to find it's like for Lightroom and digital photo printing on the Epson 600 photo printer

I am just getting to that now that I have more time or will be as soon as I get caught up on all the neglected things Having two businesses

teaching and still trying to work as a Director of Photography just never had time to take care of the house garden and van

ed

Edward V Barger edvbarger@mac.com 310 922 6251