Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 15 Apr 2018 08:03:49 -0700
From:         Shirewood <doug@SHIREWOOD.COM>
Subject:      2.5 Subaru conversion
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

Recently had a 2.5 Subie engine installed in my '85 tin top using the conversion parts provided by Small Car Performance. After about 1500 miles I must say I’m very happy and impressed. The power is impressive and smooth. The fit is like original equipment and I am optimistic that it will be very reliable. I took a trip from Spokane to Seattle with 4 people and luggage against strong headwinds and over a mountain pass at about 70 mph and always had peddle left. I was only getting around 17 mpg. Since I have been back home doing more typical driving it’s up around 20. I’m calling it Babe ie. Bad Ass Bus, Eh? Doug E.

Sent from my iPad