Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Apr 2018 20:57:21 +0000
From:         "Jim. Felder" <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Hot brakes and torn boots
Comments: To: Vincent Dow <ianvincentdow@gmail.com>

RE torn boots: my originals lasted twenty years or so on two vans. Then, I started going through them like cheap whisky, getting about 8 to 10 months out of a set before splitting. These were the EMPI brand I was buying locally.. I thought it might be the grease. I ended up trying the ones Bus Depot sells, and that set has been on there for over four years now with now problem. I just inspected them a week or so ago and they are fine.

Jim