Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 21 Apr 2018 14:14:49 -0600
From:         Eric Wunrow <VW@ERICWUNROW.COM>
Subject:      Re: Friday: Repair Dispute in Albuquerque
Comments: To: "Michael A. Radtke" <wa7zpu@5BY9.NET>

Very sorry to hear this, Michael.

To the consternation of the Vanagon crowd who thinks our suppliers are doing us a favor in allowing us to help pay their mortgages, I for one am sick and tired of issues such as yours. I've had far too many in our 57 months on the road and am dead sick of enriching such people.

Here's a starting point: https://www.nmag.gov/consumer-complaint-instructions.aspx

If the mechanic is dependent on online referrals the web can be your friend…

I will add that a client and friend of mine since 1980 runs a high-end restoration shop just south of Denver. I hesitate recommending them for your work ONLY as they're a Pebble Beach-winning level concours shop and expensive (though as good as it gets!), BUT, a player in the shop owns an Isetta and would be a great resource!

Email me at EW@EricWunrow.com if you want more info, or call at the number below.

And, GOOD LUCK!!!

Eric Eric Wunrow Pictures 303. 988. 8717

VW@EricWunrow.com (for this list's emails) EW@EricWunrow.com (for private messages)