Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Apr 2018 14:09:40 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Road Trip
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>

RK & WEIMC

If coming to ABQ on I40, just South of Grants, NM there are a few PsOI ~

SW of Grants >

https://www.nps.gov/elmo/index.htm

https://www.nps.gov/elma/planyourvisit/big-tubes-area.htm

~ This 1 is Commercial ~

https://www.icecaves.com/

SE of Grants & 1 of My Favs especially after Rain has hit the area as there

are numerous Photogenic CatchPools in the Bluffs >

https://www.nps.gov/elma/planyourvisit/sandstone-bluffs-overlook.htm

https://www.blm.gov/visit/el-malpais-nca

ORR ~ DeanB