Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 24 Apr 2018 07:27:29 -0700
From:         thewestyman <zolo@FOXINTERNET.NET>
Subject:      Re: Fixed  Re: Progress, Puzzle on "Fuel pump won't work"
Comments: To: Zoran Mladen <zmaninco@yahoo.com>

Dear List,

The fix was; "extreme carelessness" with overly poor connection of the relevant wire. In other words; I, the dummy, left that wire off when I assembled. One guy suggested to look for one wire that was not attached. I found. My head down, I confess. Yours truly, Zoltan

-----Original Message----- From: Zoran Mladen Sent: Monday, April 23, 2018 4:16 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM ; thewestyman Subject: Re: Fixed Re: Progress, Puzzle on "Fuel pump won't work"