Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 3 May 2018 21:25:03 -0400
From:         Chris S <szpejankowski@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: old bus to vanagon questions
Comments: To: Eric Caron <eric.caron@ICLOUD.COM>

- I think both Aircooled and WBX oil drain plugs are the same. I use same oil temp sensor as a drain plug in my Splitty and old WBX 1.9. - I can check jack points for you. I think Splitty jack points are smaller.

- my ‘64 Splitty has a floor high/low beam switch. Dash light switch is pull type with ivory or black knob.

I may be interested in the jack and possibly the engine case.

Chris