Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 10 May 2018 18:00:29 -0700
From:         Mark Belanger <mbelanger@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: roof top storage / leveling blocks .ramp / fuse block cover /
              3rd battery
Comments: To: Eric Caron <eric.caron@icloud.com>

You make fair points, though for me, I have no interest in guns, so it's just a case to hold camp "valuables," like a maul, kitchen gear and other things that can walk away.

I like the strap as well as it also fits the case for my Zamp folding solar panel, which fits perfectly in that space. It is pricey, but a lot cheaper than if I tried to do it myself.

-MB