Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2018, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 31 May 2018 16:47:42 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <eric.caron@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Nose Bra
Comments: To: Robert Clemmer <n51219@COMCAST.NET>

Hi folks,

I think I have the same bra as Tom. Mine isn’t as tight as his.

I usually start by putting the bra over the windshield wipers and antenna. I then open the driver door and start at the top. The first holder can be molded and fits just under the rain gutter edge. I then go down the side and close the door. I open the passenger door and pull the bra tight and check the lights and then again start at the top and work my way down. Mine is tight but not nearly as tight as other’s I’ve seen.

Hope this is the answer you wanted.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto