Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:25:41 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <eric.caron@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sliding door question
Comments: To: Jim Felder <jim.felder@gmail.com>

Hi Jim and others,

It is well lubed and very clean.

Still I get no pop when opening I get a reasonable resistence when closing.

I’ll look at some busses tomorrow to compare mine.

If my spring is broken I’m good with getting the new one or if Jim has a good one for a 85 I would be happy with that. I wanted to see if Jim had a original battery holder in his stock anyway!

Eric Caron