Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 2 Jun 2018 16:53:38 -0700
From:         Ryan Cresawn <jrcresawn@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 14 inch tire feedback
Comments: To: davmcneely40@gmail.com

I currently have Hankook RA08 tires on my 1991 Vanagon. Their date code is 3311, which is 6 years, 9 months, and 18 days old according to this site: http://www.checktire.com/ My tires still look fine but I am a little worried about their age and have begun to research replacement options. The 14" tire that has my attention is a similar tire---the Hankook Vantra RA18- 185R14. Here it is on Amazon: http://a.co/0p2U23c In the reviews people who drive Vanagons and Buses comment that these are really nice. Does anyone here have experience with the Vantra tires?

Thanks, Ryan