Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Jun 2018 21:21:17 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <eric.caron@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Sliding door adjustment tips
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@gmail.com>

Hi Dan,

I’ve been adjusting that back corner as you described but it just doesn’t go low enough with the new hinge.

I’m tempted to put on the old one again just to see if it is a difference in the hinge or the door needs something I have not figured out yet.

I’m almost wondering if the new hinge needs me to somehow raise the front of the door so that the rear can go down just another few millimeters.

The hinge rollers are binding a bit unless I push down a bit on the door.

I appreciate the tips. It gives me encouragement to keep after a solution.