Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 17 Jul 2018 20:04:24 -0500
From:         "Jim. Felder" <jim.felder@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Anyone seen Gowesty's Digifiant replacement?
Comments: To: Stephen Engel <sengel543@yahoo.com>

I've had three gas Vanagons in addition to my diesel Westy, which is the only one I still have and it has just shy of 400K on it because it RUNS. The others had myriad electrical/computer problems that either caused or contributed to the demise of the vehicle. The Carat, I bought new in 1990. I could not put up with the niggling engine management problems on any of them.

Jim