Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 18 Jul 2018 11:40:05 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: tire pressures and alignments
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

There used to be a Auto Repair Guy just a block from Me that was one those

Rare Expert Types that would have no problem talking you out of something that

you suspected you needed but really didn't ~ I asked Him about aligning My Van

several years ago & He suggested I go to the local Firestone Store a couple miles

away as they were Quite Expert @ it & He wasn't wrong ~ Even though they do it

"FlatRate" I have witnessed them taking a couple of hours on a Vanagon to get it

right & you get a Printout that shows the Before & After numbers when it's done ~

Have had them do a Dozen+ for Me & Friends & always with good results ~

& they will do ReDos Free for a Year ~ Also have LifeTime for $149 ~

ORR ~ DeanB