Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 20 Jul 2018 08:07:43 -0700
From:         Dan Lamb <vanagongramps@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: 84 Westfalia Subfloor Removal
Comments: To: Andrew Berg <andrew@BERGWEB.CA>

Might look into rivet nuts (“rivnuts ). Look on YouTube for vids and how to install without expensive tools. Basically drill a hole, install hollow rivet that has internal threads, pull it up to rivet to underside of metal, remove install device (homemade-easy) and bolt down seat bracket😁. Good luck.

Dan Country Homes Camper, the Huckleberry Sky