Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 28 Jul 2018 13:15:42 -0400
From:         Gabriel Hourtouat <ghourtouat@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Stock battery / Montreal / Mont Tremblant
Comments: To: neil n <musomuso@gmail.com>

Our local Walmart had some group 40 batteries but they looked like wet cells that needed maintenance. Didn’t get a chance to look further into it.

Haven’t seen any 40 or 41 batteries at our local Costco.

Heading east towards Montreal and Mont Tremblant. Any one know if any local Costco has a 40, 41 or 48 size batteries?

Any battery recommendation is welcome. Stock batttery setup under passenger seat. 86 camper, 2.1 L wbx.