Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 8 Aug 2018 21:49:28 -0400
From:         pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: shortest propane tee available

to follow up:

I have found this tee: https://www.amazon.com/JR-Products-07-30105-Propane-Branch/dp/B00QUYREEA/ref=sr_1_22?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1533778258&sr=1-22&keywords=propane+tee

This is only a 3-way tee instead of the 4-way tee which some kits include. In particular, it is missing the 1/4 inch inverted flare fitting, which I presume is what I would use to plug an external tank into the westy when the onboard tank is empty. But I presume that I could get nonstandard hoses which would do the same thing with the branch fitting on this unit? It appears to be a bit shorter than the 4-way branch tees (like the one sold by busdepot).