Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 11 Aug 2018 09:16:45 -0500
From:         Ryan Perry <rjdperry@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Vanagon.org foil replacement kit--superb
Comments: To: "Jim. Felder" <jim.felder@gmail.com>

PS: I am looking at upgrading my 84 cluster to a tach one in the near future (or really as soon as I can find a cluster. )

Do you know if this could be upgraded to accommodate that or would be a whole new product in which case I guess I would wait till I can find a cluster.

Anyone got a cluster with tach that would work on an 84 (I believe 85 is the best year?) they are willing to part with?