Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 12 Aug 2018 19:40:16 -0500
From:         Spencer Allen <soxndubs1951@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: oem faucet hard to turn on/off
Comments: To: The Bus Depot <vanagon@busdepot.com>

Thanks Ron and all who replied. I'm aware of the story about Delta 6 being saved by Trevor and Ron and I say thanks for doing that. I didn't know my faucet was from the old stock and don't consider the tightness to be a defect. I'll fiddle with it and hope it loosens up. Glad you guys are there for all us bus people. Spencer