Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 20 Aug 2018 21:19:23 -0400
From:         Steven Johnson <sjohnso2000@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Rare "not my fault" van break down..

Still stand by my pronouncement. You own a Vanagon and you proceed at your own risk. Old bits and pieces as well as alleged new ones are subject to failure. It's are lot in life. You're not alone. It's a sacrifice/reality we have to face. Besides, what other vehicle do you want to get greasy with?

Cheers!

Steven 91 Westy