Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 24 Aug 2018 09:43:44 -0400
From:         Ryan Perry <rjdperry@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Westfalia Water Tank Level Indicator Issues
Comments: To: pickle vanagon <greenvanagon@gmail.com>

Hmm, well I do live in the mountains and our water is known for magical properties. (Its interestingly why we have 32 breweries in our city) So if I ground the yellow bolt/connector it glows strong at yellow. Even seems to start to indicate the green just slightly. Does that mean my ground is compromised somewhere? And to fix I just wire up a new ground for all the connectors? Maybe leave it that way till my kitchen comes out again and I can look into it? I just pulled it about a year ago and redid everything, wonder if perhaps I didn't get as good a ground as I thought. My original fridge has not been working so well thinking maybe I pull that to take a look and can also check behind for grounds.

Thanks for the help ya'll. Camping this weekend so would be good to get this fixed if to just say its done for a while. Ryan in Beer City, USA