Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2018, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 2 Sep 2018 14:02:28 -0700
From:         Stacy Schneider <vwcrewman@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Upper Front Door Window Seal Showing Age
Comments: To: Gene P <olgreywoof@GMAIL.COM>

I would replace everything except the vent seal. Unless it is damaged, ripped burnt or turn I’d leave it alone. They quality of those vent seals is great. The new seals require a lot of work to replace them and are a bitch to get them to seal properly. Ask me how I know. The other parts are a 20 minute job to replace if you stop and have an Iced Tea along the way.

Stacy

Sent from my iPhone