Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2018, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 13 Sep 2018 15:21:32 -0700
From:         Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: [VW gas I4 Conversions] weird engine behavior,
              stops on downhill coasting, diagnostic help?
Comments: To: "Vanagons and VW Buses (Bays) with VW inline gas engines"
          <vanagons-with-vw-inline-4-cylinder-gas-engines@googlegroups.com>

Thanks all. The TPS clicks correctly, but maybe it's faulty..the fuel pressure regulator...hmm, I have no other indications of fuel problems except when I coast, and only sometimes...all other running conditions, everything is perfect.. Idle, full throttle, up and down, pump the gas... can't get any fueling misbehaving anywhere. I think I will swap the fuel pump relay and the ECU...first. Thanks again...