Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 18 Oct 2018 10:35:52 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: 16" tires? Long
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

1st posted this back in Mar of '09 before My '90 Westy 2wd4mt had been Subarued >

ORRs 2cents on tires & revs & MPGs --> I'm running 205/65R15s on the front to keep the same 25.5in Dia' as orig'

& 235/75R15s / 28.9in Dia on the rear to get the RPMs down & MPGs up. I get 70mph @ 3500rpm & 20-22mpg with the

Orig' 2.1L MT4 in my 90Westy.

ORR ~ DeanB