Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2018, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 20 Oct 2018 18:57:14 -0400
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Wheel Squeal? Prevent a Tow
Comments: To: "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>

Yes, if what you hear is actually the wear indicators rubbing against the discs and you ignore that, eventually you will hear a more threatening grinding when the metal backing plates of the worn-through brake pads begin working their way through the discs. At this point it also becomes more costly.

Stephen

Mobile