Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 28 Oct 2018 20:58:37 -0700
From:         Roger Whittaker <rogerwhitt1@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: body panel seams anatomy and rust mitigation
Comments: To: Edward Maglott <emaglott3@gmail.com>

Dear Rusty

Get your self a 5 gallon bucket of pure Linseed oil and a garden sprayer that you can pressurize — drill access holes in body the size of nozzle plus a few mil - with the metal nice and warm - like a hot sunny day in August- reach into van with wand and spray the inside surfaces until coated — it will soak in and mitigate - Repeat yearly — You can go to auto store and get plugs for the holes you have created - Also drill small drain holes underside where no one can see - where there is a possibility of water gathering inside - There will be a smell like paint used to smell like - for a day or two - Regards

---------------------------------------------------------- PR MARINE SURVEYORS & http://www.tvthatworks.com http://www.tvpowellriver.com LinkedIn -

- ca.linkedin.com/pub/roger-whittaker/14/78a/b71/Explore printed work at: http://www.prliving.ca/ View the growing list of video work at: http://www.youtube.com/user/LastonLastof#g/u http://vimeo.com/42309497

http://www.prpeak.com/articles/2010/11/29/multimedia/video/doc4c62e5f80d228504902172.txt