Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (December 2018, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 26 Dec 2018 13:07:38 -0500
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: OK  now on to the tires wheels  ASAP
Comments: To: Edward V Barger <edvbarger@MAC.COM>

Big tire thread on Samba can answer your questions. Upsizing must include cost of wheels and related hardware (new lugs if using Mercedes wheels, for example). I found MB CLKs in 16" for a great price and chose Achilles Multivan 205/65-R16s for a total cost of about $550. I had already emergency-purchased a Nexen SV 820 in the stock size while traveling and four of those installed would have been about the same price. Good luck!

Stephen

Mobile