Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (January 2019, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 16 Jan 2019 17:56:25 -0500
From:         Ned Savoie <ned@HARBOURLIGHT.COM>
Subject:      Re: West Propane tanks & east coast tunnels
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

I got stopped in my 78 Westy at the Lincoln Tunnel. I didn't have the stove or a propane tank, but the lady didn't care. When I told her I didn't even have a stove she said "Calm down, Sir!" and called the cop on duty over. This was 2 weeks before 9/11. He let me go, but I wouldn't put myself through that now.

Ned

--

Ned Savoie Creative Director

Harbour Light Strategic Marketing Savvy Software, Inc. 621A Islington Street Portsmouth, NH 03801

[Telephone] 603.427.2821 [Facsimile] 603.427.0938 [Mobile] 603.828.2400