Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (February 2019, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 27 Feb 2019 14:01:48 +0000
From:         "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@VERIZON.NET>
Subject:      Re: My 84 Westy Winter Project
Comments: To: kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET

Which is very nice to do.  Especially if one has a nice warm, dry place to work.  Personally I have been laying on wet pavement in very cold temps  when something has to be done.  Hence, most work gets put off until the warmer weather.  Not complaining, just wish I had an enclosed place to keep/work on the bus all year 'round. Dave B.

-----Original Message----- From: kenneth wilford (Van-Again) <kenwilfy@COMCAST.NET> To: vanagon <vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM> Sent: Tue, Feb 26, 2019 9:21 am Subject: Re: My 84 Westy Winter Project

Jack is being smart.  Most folks wait until April (when some of the Germany parts suppliers go on vacation) to start ordering parts and working on their vans.  By the time their projects are ready the spring is over and summer is here.  Best time to get your parts and start working is now!

Ken

-- Thanks, Ken Wilford John 3:16 www.vanagain.com