Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2019 22:06:59 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <eric.caron@ICLOUD.COM>
Subject:      Re: Power steering update
Comments: To: William Monk <billmonk@GMAIL.COM>

Hi Bill,

I’m trying to get this bus ready for those amazing camp outs and camping concerts! Hopefully see you at several starting at West River.

Do you remember the particular name or source of new racks that you have had good success with?

I’m trying to pull together the strongest equipment and full list of what is needed.

Tips and recommendations from all are appreciated.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto