Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (April 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 8 Apr 2019 17:05:05 +0000
From:         Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>
Subject:      Re: Rearview Camera Cable Routing
Comments: To: Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>

Routed mine externally. works so far at least.

On Monday, April 8, 2019, 9:57:21 AM PDT, Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM> wrote: you could squeeze the ECU harness and push the wiring along to get it to the engine bay.. or drill a small hole in the firewall, put in a rubber grommet and push the wire thru it I don't see any harm to route it externally, going on the side by side with the fuel line.