Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Thu, 2 May 2019 09:02:48 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Oil Pressure Gauge
Comments: To: Nick DeAngelis <nicdeangelis@hotmail.com>

there are 2 ways to disable the buzzer sound. I did this on mine, no buzzing sound but oil light warning still on. I insert a piece of paper to isolate the electric current on the buzzer not on the L shape circuit. https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=761823 https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=761822

I am not sure about bending the pin method - will the warning light work?