Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sat, 4 May 2019 01:48:12 +0000
From:         Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@SBCGLOBAL.NET>
Subject:      Re: [VW gas I4 Conversions] Sadly,
              the time has come.. selling my ABA 5sp
Comments: To: Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM>

Yes Don...a tough time deciding on how to let go of the Vanagon.  But your choice is a wise one, the kid will love it.  I will always remember the time I approached you near PegLeg in Anza Borrego in the middle of nowhere...you were surprised but friendly!  A stranger out of the blue who knew you with just a few clues...and that was all because of this beloved Vanagon List. Yes...keep on The List.  Your insights and experience and tips will still go a long way!  Keep 'em coming.  And yeah..build another one, for sure!  Hoping to see you near PegLeg some time in the future.  Vanagon or whatever.

Rich San Diego

On Friday, May 3, 2019, 6:34:51 PM PDT, Don Hanson <dhanson928@GMAIL.COM> wrote: I have a sale pending for my ABA 5sp ....A VW family from the south east...the father has a Westie syncro with the same motor as mine..His son wanted a vanagon to replace his Beetle.... What a good fit...the Dad is very happy with his inline motor and both seem to "get" the VW ...The son will fly in and take the scenic route back east. Hate to see it go, but I know they'll have fun with it.  I'm staying on the lists... Thinking of building another one just like this one...😃 Don Hanson