Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (May 2019, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 19 May 2019 13:37:01 -0700
From:         Gene P <olgreywoof@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: door speakers
Comments: To: Mike Miller <mwmiller6@ATT.NET>

Mike, those Crutchfield speakers will give you the same problems with the window cranks. Look at the picture, I think the 5th from left, that shows the side profile. I don’t think there is a speaker that mounts flush with the door panel like the original front door speakers. It “fits” the hole but it sticks out and you will be looking for angled door cranks to clear. I put in some Pioneers years ago and I love having sound but part of the project is changing window cranks.

From: Mike Miller Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2019 1:12 PM To: vanagon@GERRY.VANAGON.COM Subject: Re: door speakers

Great thank you. I had forgotten Crutchfield. They're kind of like the Tire Rack of electronics