Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Fri, 14 Jun 2019 22:18:44 -0400
From:         KIM BRENNAN <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>
Subject:      Re: camper water level indicator

Actually, the light doesn't show it working on Gas, though it does light up when the gas burner is on. Rather it lights up if there is sufficient heat. I've actually had mine on when using DC to "power" the fridge. Of course I replaced my green LED with a blue one years ago, so it is much easier to see.