Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (June 2019, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 30 Jun 2019 11:17:24 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: Some dometic notes
Comments: To: Neil N <musomuso@gmail.com>

Hi Neil,

Yes I agree, and yes about the aluminum tube to the temp adjusting knob gubbins.

Maybe if I have the time and inclination I’ll measure the voltage from the eroded t couple , with a flame under it.

The t couple my be a red herring, it might have been me re cleaning the jet. But you know how it is, one doesn’t do controlled experiments when you’re trying to get the damn thing fixed stat :-)

Alistair