Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 3 Jul 2019 08:55:09 -0700
From:         Alistair Bell <albell@SHAW.CA>
Subject:      Re: shaky speedo needle
Comments: To: "ddbjorkman@verizon.net" <ddbjorkman@verizon.net>

Hi,

Right off the bat, I’d check the cable at the hub, pass side. See if the square end of cable has lost its little c clip, and it’s not in the square hole on hub grease cap.

Second, reach behind the speedo unit, dash cover and plastic shield off, and make sure that end of the cable is secure in the speedo.

Those are the two easiest checks, and hopefully solutions :-)

Alistair