Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 9 Jul 2019 23:51:42 -0300
From:         Roy Nicholl <RNicholl@NBNET.NB.CA>
Subject:      Re: Anybody using these Tires on a westy?  Yokohama Y356,
              LT 185/70R14, Radial,
Comments: To: KIM BRENNAN <kimbrennan@MAC.COM>

I gave-in and moved to 15” as it was becoming impossible to source replacement R14 tyres with sufficient load rating.

At 15” there is a selection of commercial van tyres available: the Nokian CLINE are my preferred for summer with the WRC or Hakkapeliitta C3 if you play in snow (I run these on the LT in the winter regularly carrying 1.5-2tonne loads)