Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2019, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 15 Jul 2019 23:01:08 -0600
From:         OlRivrRat <OlRivrRat@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Battery question
Comments: To: Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>

Ran into a (going to label similar) situation recently with a friends Van that I do Maintenance on.

Not sure if this 1 is a GoWesty set up but it appears that what happened in this case was >

When the Key is turned to the "On" position the 2 Batteries are connected so that during Engine Running config'

both Batteries will get charged > If the House is significantly Low & the period of time that the Key is "On" before

"Start" is called for is Long Enough, the "Start" Battery will attempt to Charge the House Battery & You will end

with both Batteries being below what the Starter Needs to Crank ~