Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (July 2019, week 5)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 30 Jul 2019 09:04:42 -0400
From:         Gabriel Hourtouat <ghourtouat@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: First ride of shame, fuel issue

"So why has the Focus now shifted to Lifters, PushRods & Valves...?"

Ha! Good one. I should know better than to rush in when I can't even solve my own troubles. Re-reading the above, what if a slug of debris has moved through the fuel system and is now intermittently wreaking havoc on many components? (pressure regulator, injectors, orifice, etc)

I think Dennis asked about the possibility of bad gas. -What happens when there is some water or diesel mixed with the gas?