Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 5 Aug 2019 11:55:05 +0000
From:         Stephen Grisanti <bike2vcu@YAHOO.COM>
Subject:      Re: Moving our aging bodies on from Vanagon (sniff!)
Comments: To: Katherine Maas <katherine@KJMAAS.COM>

We can empathize, having long thought a more spacious and comfy setup would be desirable.  We bought an ex-wheelchair highroof '94 Dodge van to build out. Nothing against the Rialta but the legendarily questionable reliability of the Eurovan automatic trans puts me off. Stephen On Monday, August 5, 2019, 04:22:30 AM EDT, Katherine Maas <katherine@KJMAAS.COM> wrote: We recently gifted our beloved Westy Vanita to one of my kids and her family, because we are just getting too old to sleep comfortably in that small bed, and too rickety to climb up and down from the pop-top bed in the middle of the night when Nature calls. But we are really missing the van and have begun to research what might be a good option to replace her. We still want something smallish, but with a bigger bed, and a toilet. One option that has piqued our interest is the Rialta. I’m wondering if anyone else here has tried the Rialta, and if so what you thought of it. Any suggestions or recommendations?