Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 6 Aug 2019 13:02:54 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: What water boxer to replace my 1.9?
Comments: To: David Boan <dboan@OUTLOOK.COM>

HI David,

Still more great info.

I’m waiting for a estimate to see what upgrades will happen but your description is very helpful with regard to choices.

I am leaning strongly toward the 2.3 engine with updated 2.1 cooling system. Overhauled transmission.

But my desire to upgrade other systems is dependent on the over all costs.

Down the road I need to look at the safety aspect of the roll bar improvement and the wheels and tires.

I have the updated shocks and they helped.

That will most likely come after the other work is done.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto