Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 4 Aug 2019 21:33:50 -0400
From:         Eric Caron <ericcaron96@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: What water boxer to replace my 1.9?
Comments: To: David Boan <dboan@outlook.com>

Hi David,

This is great info. I am especially pleased to hear you have put on some trouble free miles and only a mild repair.

Can you share any specifics about any other related engine upgrades? Are you using parts from your 1.9 or did you update the cooling system, ECU, fuel injection.

I take it your van is a Standard. Mine is Auto so I’d love to hear what the Turbo option really impacts in driving.

I’m looking at options for a 2.3 transplant.

However, at the moment, the 1.9 is alive and sounding happy.

Eric Caron 85 GL Auto