Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (August 2019, week 3)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Tue, 20 Aug 2019 20:15:39 -0400
From:         Jack R <jack007@COMCAST.NET>
Subject:      Re: Gasoline aroma
Comments: To: David McNeely <davmcneely40@GMAIL.COM>

I just had the same issue last month on my 84, it was a breather hose that had come off from the breather tank below the driver's seat.

Symptom was upon fill-up, splash back, and some dripping when full from the tube under the driver's seat.

After replacing, problem went away.

There are so many seals on the tank, and hoses, it never hurts to check everything.