Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Sep 2019 16:26:57 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: adjusting sliding door height
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

well Richard,

I do remember the same mistake I made as yours.. in worst scenario yet. when I did my first one long ago.. I removed the bolt s(should loosen a bit and NOT remove it)... and BAM the rear of the door fell to the ground.. aarghhh.. to heavy to lift it up and put the bolts back on.. I get my wife and my son to help.. each lift and hold the door in place while I re-install the bolts and adjust... the door has a ding and a nick on left bottom corner and left like that till I sold the van...

dan