Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 4 Sep 2019 18:09:47 -0700
From:         Dan N <dn92610@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: Size of Westy side window opening vs. Tintop
Comments: To: Richard Koerner <rjkinpb@sbcglobal.net>

I have a 1990 tintop with similar side screens as you described, aluminum frame, metallic screen, screwed on the outside, on top of the rubber seal. None of my other vans has them. as in this pics (not mine) - https://www.thesamba.com/vw/forum/album_page.php?pic_id=1309221

but here's another weird thing... the 1990 tintop doesn't have rear hatch wiper, there's a rear wiper on my 1985 tintop sunroof, all others have it. I still wonder on those 2 options...

dan