Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Sun, 1 Sep 2019 09:53:28 -0400
From:         Edward Maglott <emaglott3@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: copper crush washers

When I bought my 86 in 2001 and got supplies to change the oil I got the copper washer from a list vendor. When I actually changed the oil I found there was no washer. It hadn't been leaking so I didn't put the washer on. it has never leaked through a bunch of oil changes with no washer. What's up with that?

Edward