Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2019, week 2)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 11 Sep 2019 20:09:48 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: alignment & tires
Comments: To: Dennis Haynes <d23haynes57@hotmail.com>

Thanks Dennis, that makes me feel better. They spent almost two hours dialing it in so I figured it was fair and it’s jersey prices. Getting anyone to touch these things is a nightmare the dealership didn’t want to look at it. I’m glad they suck anyway, I was desperate though. My last tires wore terribly, a Vanagon mechanic a few years back was supposed to align the van and I don’t think he did. My tires wore on the outside bad, the camber was off 2 degrees in the front.

Sorry I didn’t give u all the specs on suspension had a full rebuild, polyurethane all around, front too back, new ball joints, t3 anti sway bar, Audi discs front and back 86 spindles Gowesty no lift springs bilsteins hd. Haven’t had any rubbing issues luckily.