Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (September 2019, week 4)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Mon, 23 Sep 2019 15:54:55 -0400
From:         Thomas Casal <thomas.casal@GMAIL.COM>
Subject:      Re: small car brake kit
Comments: To: Dick Wong <sailingfc@dslextreme.com>

Ok I got the part numbers from small cars.

Front pads 447698151F

Front rotors 8E0615301C

Rear pads 443698451C

Rear rotors 447615601A

I also confirmed with small car what I found on the samba. The brakes and calipers are from a 1990 Audi v8 Quattro and the rotors are from a 1991 Audi 200 Quattro 20v.