Vanagon EuroVan
Previous messageNext messagePrevious in topicNext in topicPrevious by same authorNext by same authorPrevious page (October 2019, week 1)Back to main VANAGON pageJoin or leave VANAGON (or change settings)ReplyPost a new messageSearchProportional fontNon-proportional font
Date:         Wed, 2 Oct 2019 21:41:41 -0400
From:         Karl Mullendore <tdiguru@WESTYVENTURES.COM>
Subject:      Re: AHU MTDI vs. ABA?

I'm referring to the US. The importer who was doing these abandoned them, presumably after the many broken cranks found. The VW CR-TDI is still a far better option - that's what he's offering now. And it's the proper German engine. An upgrade to any TDI and mild tuning will get you to 150 hp and beyond (depending on the size of your wallet), and parts are available here.